1. For the duration of the instalment plan term, you must pay the instalment amounts as agreed by you and outlined in your instalment plan confirmation email from Pinch Payments on behalf of Amplify 11 Pty Ltd.
2. Payments due under your instalment plan are in addition to amounts due for your continuing monthly subscription cost.
3. If you fail to adhere to your instalment plan, Amplify 11 may terminate the agreed instalment plan and demand immediate payment of all outstanding amounts.
4. If you face difficulty in making the required payments under the instalment plan, you must contact Amplify 11.
5. You may make early repayment of the total amount of the remaining instalments to Amplify 11 in order to discharge your payment obligations under the plan. To arrange early repayment of an instalment plan, please contact Amplify 11 by email at [email protected]
6. Early repayment of your instalment plan does not affect your obligation to pay invoices for your continuing monthly subscription cost.
7. Amplify 11 may cancel an instalment plan if Amplify 11 has not received payment of an instalment, after the date on which that payment falls due. If Amplify 11 cancels an instalment plan due to non-payment of an amount due, Amplify 11 will notify you of this in writing and you must pay the remaining balance of arrears immediately as required by Amplify 11.
8. If you fail to repay the remaining arrears Amplify 11 may seek to recover the amounts owing through debt collection action and your details may be listed with a Credit Reporting Agency which could affect your ability to obtain credit in the future.
9. If Amplify 11 cancels an instalment plan, Amplify 11 may reinstate the instalment plan at its discretion.
10. If you wish to dispute any aspect of the instalment plan, you should contact Amplify 11 by email at [email protected]