I anticipate you are here looking for a concrete number; but, sorry to shut down your web safari – the honest answer is that an accountants fees will vary depending on who you are dealing with and what you are getting.
The standard method of pricing accounting services has traditionally had an emphasis on providing services in exchange for an hourly rate. When I started this business, I was quick to the realisation that this is a pretty shitty method of pricing. I mean, I would effectively be charging you for my own inefficiency.
Additionally, hourly billing does not promote any emphasis on customer service or any incentive to complete jobs quickly.
Pretty shitty deal right?
As a new-age accounting firm, we offer all of our services under a fixed price agreement model.
The benefits to you by pricing in such a way include:
- You will always know how much you will pay for services in advance, and
- You will always have the opportunity to discuss the agreement before we get started on any work.
- If any new work is required on top of our existing agreement, we will issue a new proposal for you to accept (or discuss) before we commence new services.
- It places the risk back on us, the practice.
- You don’t have to worry about paying for more hours than you thought it would take.
- We focus on being more efficient to ensure our relationship is mutually profitable.
- It opens the lines of communication so that you don’t have to be afraid to contact us with questions and be worried about receiving a bill for your time.
In your travels you have probably noticed that a lot of other accountants are starting to move towards this fixed cost method of pricing with websites indicating a flat rate for “packages” that are frequently referred to as “Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond”
At Amplify 11 we embrace a more human-to-human approach and boldly accept that unlike Ansell, one size does not fit all.
Instead, we use a pricing model that lists all the services that we provide and the cost of each of those individual services.
By doing things this way, we are able to provide our clients with a detailed proposal and our clients can pick and choose the level of service that is uniquely tailored for them at whichever stage of the cycle their business is up to.
We will then agree upon a monthly fixed price based on the clients chosen services before beginning work. This allows us to stop worrying about the nuts and bolts and start building efficient processes and delivering relevant and timely information that allows our clients to amplify their business finances.
We are always happy to have a chat and flesh out the services that would best suit your business suggest how you can best mix and match any of our services that your business needs. If you want to find out what your monthly fixed price will look like, click here and book a 1-hour Zoom Meeting so we can start discussing your needs and options.